Sunday, February 11, 2007




Went to shop ystd with cousins at Tampines Mall.

Bought one Butch blu blue long sleeve top & a white stretch camisole @ U2.
Walked around , but nothing caught my eye.
Went for french toast then continued walking.
Headed to Suki sushi aftermath for dinner with cousins , aunts & mom.
I was eager to leave that place cos' i wanted to meet Baby.
Was texting baby all the way complaining.
Finally they decided to leave after countless of persuation.
BUT , when we were outside my sister & cousins wanted to play still.
They suggested the most stupid thing on earth!
That is let the adults go to Stella's house to drink so they can play.
Super pissed off then , keep telling mom I cab home myself.
But she called me a wet blanket & said no.
Damnit! Finally waited till 12am we left.
& i reached home , called Baby. Luckily he was waiting.
I made a big mistake , that is to steal mom's phone & bring it out secretly.
So i changed & prepared then cabbed down to Amk.
Met up with Tong , Von , Ahbull first.
Von & her guy left , so tong , ahbull & i walked to West Garden's macd.
Met baby , slacked then saw Cassandra&co.
Went back to central , slacked also.
In the end decided to go look for Sitoh , aloy , jurist &co.
They drank while me & tong listened to their stupid jokes!
Was laughing like crazy, till 3am.
Got really tired & Aloy was supposed to cab me home cos' we live near each other.
But he keep drinking & dont-know-who keep buying.
So me & tong waited till 6am. They finally decided to leave.
Walked Tong home with Aloy & Sitoh.
Cabbed home after that.
Wash up & slept immediately when i touch my bed.
Replies to tags :
Gary : Hello. School life is okay! Rmb ah , we both must jiayou k :D
Jeline : Gf , you didnt go out?
Passerby : No secrets - I'll remember you. & stop being an anonymous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home